Hammond PRTF Teen Girls
What We Offer
The Hammond location offers treatment for teen girls that are struggling with Mental Health problems, Substance Abuse Disorders, and Eating Disorders.
Eating disorders are complex and serious medical conditions that require early-intervention and care. The Maples Hammond offers a residential treatment program for a variety of eating disorders including Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge-Eating Disorder, Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder, and Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorders. Our licensed eating disorder professionals will provide individualized care, including the most up-to-date evidenced-based care, with compassion and understanding.
Our Treatment Model:
Your multidisciplinary team will include a Psychiatrist, Therapist, and Registered Dietitian that specialize in eating disorder care to provide the most well-rounded care to your child.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Psychiatric Care
- Psychiatric care includes regular sessions with Psychiatric on-staff to provide medication management.
- Nutrition Therapy
- For clients with disordered eating, nutrition therapy helps clients challenge past negative food experiences, triggers and fears using a non-diet and Health at Every Size approach to nutrition and body.
- Body Image Therapy
- A therapeutic modality rooted in Health at Every Size and Body Liberation helping clients form healthy relationships with their bodies and self. Body Image is explored in individual and group therapy, helping clients gain skills to assist in combating the negative messages received about bodies from media and peers.
- Mindfulness Practice
- Including work on mindful eating and mindful movement.
Recovery in Conjunction with Family
Clients will have regularly scheduled family therapy to empower family members and caregivers to be active recovery advocates.
Hands-on Culinary Exposure
Clients will regularly be involved in the kitchen and learning culinary skills while also navigating trigger foods. Clients will have regular meal support to navigate food exposure and challenges with a Therapist or Registered Dietitian.
Allowing individuals and families to address their needs in a safe, nurturing environment, providing an increased level of self-esteem, self-worth and emotional regulation.
If Your Loved One Is In Need, We're Here To Help
Give us a call or fill out the form and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible.