The Maples serves teenage females ages 13-18 who are struggling with mental health disorders, substance use, disordered eating, and trauma.
Your teen may qualify for The Maples Residential Psychiatric Program if she…
Has had a mental health professional recommend residential treatment programs
Experiences symptoms of eating disorders, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, depression, anxiety, or trauma
Would benefit from round the clock care as she works towards stability
Eating disorders are complex and serious medical conditions that require early-intervention and care. The Maples offers a residential treatment program for a variety of eating disorders including Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge-Eating Disorder, Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder, and Other Specified Feeding and Eating Disorders. Our licensed eating disorder professionals will provide individualized care, including the most up-to-date evidenced-based care, with compassion and understanding.
For a free over the phone assessment, please contact us at 225-955-6935.
Insurance and Payment Information
We are in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Healthcare. We also work with each individual insurance provider to set up a single case agreement or out-of-network option. Please call us and we will give you options and verify eligibility.
What should I pack for residential treatment at The Maples?
What TO bring:
- Basic unopened toiletry and hygiene products (soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, shampoo, conditioner)
- T-shirts (10) (no v-necks, tank tops or crop tops)
- Shorts (10) (decent length, no spandex or biker shorts)
- Sweatpants, leggings, jeans, long pants (3)
- Jacket/Sweatshirt (2)
- Socks (7)
- Tennis shoes (1), slippers (1), boots (1)
- Underwear (10)
- Bras without wire ex: sport bras/tank tops, wireless bralettes (4)
- Pjs/nightclothes (3)
- A journal (no wires)
- Photos of your loved ones
- You can bring up to two blankets (one for your bed and one for the day area). You may also bring 2 pillows
- Headphones for school-related videos
- Feminine hygiene products
What you MAY bring but it is not required:
- Coloring books
- Markers must be felt or brush tip
- Marker caps cannot have the pocket clip on them
- Reusable water bottle
What NOT to bring:
- Drugs or alcohol
- Any drugs or products containing alcohol (mouthwash)
- Hand sanitizer
- Any valuables (jewelry, electronics)
- Electronics (telephone, video games)
- Tobacco items (vapes, e-cigs, cigarettes)
- Perfumes, candles, essential oils or scented lotions
- Hair Dye
Allowing individuals and families to address their needs in a safe, nurturing environment, providing an increased level of self-esteem, self-worth and emotional regulation.
If Your Loved One Is In Need, We're Here To Help
Give us a call or fill out the form and one of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible.